Comfortable injections with the WAND® system
What can you expect with The Wand?
The first thing you can expect is to smile as The Wand® is a computer unit and looks like a modern piece of equipment, unlike an old fashioned syringe. You’ll notice that your dentist will look more comfortable using The Wand hand piece, as it is simply held like a pen. You might not even know you’ve had an injection – that’s what some patients say – "When are you going to do it?" Your dentist might choose to numb up just one tooth. There will be no numbness of the tongue, cheek or lip. You return to your routine able to drink and smile. You can expect to be so happy that you tell all your friends and neighbours about your great experience at the dentist.
How does it work?
- The Wand uses a small hand piece that looks like a pen.
- The Wand give a supply of anaesthetic in a slow and comfortable manner.
- The Wand uses a unique, new technology, which is unlike any other.
- The Wand works at a low pressure and a slow rate that gives an improved anaesthesia.
- The Wand works more effectively, resulting in a more pleasant experience.
Please contact us or call 01924 255437 to discuss using the wand option if you are nervous or scared of needles